Wednesday 20 December 2017

GRATITUDE FOR GOD

POEM: GRATITUDE FOR GOD
Thank you, God,
For giving me a morning filled with love, a morning filled with rays of sunshine and rainbows…..
Thank you, God,
For giving me two buttons that can see the world…..
Thank you, God,
For the hands that do the chores.
Thank you…..,
For the two figures that help me walk around the world….
Thank you….,
For the lips that kiss my thoughts into words!
Thank you….,
For the ears that help me listen to all the melodies.
Thank you, God,
For the two most special people through whom I see you in person and thank you so much for another special being- the little girl of the house who brightens me up with all her lovely smiles….
I can’t thank you enough for bringing all the wonderful people; I have in my life…
Thank you so much for a peaceful soul to relax my mind when I’m in the troubles of my life….
Thank you, God,
For everything you have done, my gratitude will never be enough……
Thank you so much, God…..,
For a morning filled with love, a morning filled with rays of sunshine and rainbows….!!
-RIYA RAJESH KUMAR

8TH B

0 comments:

Post a Comment