Thursday 21 December 2017

‘my book reading experience’

Creative writing
      ‘my book  reading experience’
Naturally, I’m not fond of reading books but sometimes if the book is based on fantasy, crime, and adventure, I may read it. One day in our school they held the ‘book carnival’ when I sight at the carnival, I viewed “Geronimo stilton” books I knew more about stilton’s
 So usual children act that, I contrive my face into melancholy to convince them, also it worked. Next day I bought the book and kept it so precious .one day I started reading the book……. It was a glorious morning to Geronimo before entering his office, Started complaining. later correct all corrupt he returned to his house due to lights off he went to his attic found a glowing box which is contrived with special GERMS AND A key present there .that key let him to fantasy world also completed his challenges with the help of clues given by the box. That’s how the story ends, whenever I read this book I used to change as the character in that story even after reading that book still it magnetizing me because the story exposing concepts whenever I read it. Also the characters, role differ IN each stage .this how I experienced by reading a book

By: g. natchatra  :9-b                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment