Friday 22 December 2017

My Hero

In life people may come and go, some will be remembered and some are forgotten. I’ll never forget the person who is known as my second parent,who did efforts for me to gain knowledge, the one who has been my guide for so many years, the one who scolds and corrects me when I am doing wrong, the one who has been there as I face to reach the stepping stones in my life. The one who appreciates my efforts, the one who is always there to feed me a bit full of information that I might use someday.
How would life be without our teacher? She is the person who shapes the future of her/his students. She is none other than my class teacher. She is very sincere, hard working teacher and makes our learning process very interesting as well as creative. She's very patient and enthusiastic to teach us whenever we had questions in her classes. I like the way she teaches us. She is a teacher with good skills of teaching, friendly nature, good sense of humor.
She is an excellent teacher that we got so much from her not only knowledge but also kindness and diligence. She is my best teacher, guide and friend. She is one of the most significant person in my life. I feel blessed to be her student.”A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.”

Aaliya Zainab
8D

1 comments:

  1. It teaches us that teachers make our future
    They give us knowledge

    Ayesha 6C

    ReplyDelete