Friday 22 December 2017

My Spring Vacation

My Spring Vacation......My Experience......IT WAS SOO MUCH FUN, REALLY AMAZING!!!
The first day or the vacation was nothing special , just that I got some extra time to play down with my friends . Usually we play badminton, but that day we played like so many games, it’s just that I enjoyed it very much.
I used to go down everyday to play, but sometimes we also used to go out with my cousins . I remember, it was my dad’s birthday, and we went to have a BBQ with cousins, relatives and all, the best thing was that we planned to have the BBQ on a rainy day . Me and my cousins, we like literally bathed in the rain.
But unfortunately, the BBQ FAILED!!!
But my uncle gave an idea as he lives in a villa, he told that why don’t we go to his villa and have the BBQ and so we all went to his villa.
All the mummy’s were in the kitchen, all the daddy’s were heating the BBQ thing, all the small kids were watching TV and we...”the teenagers”...we were sitting in the room, gossiping and busy with our gadgets, doing fun.
AT LAST!! The BBQ was ready, YUMMY!!! It was DELICIOUS, FANTABULOUS, AMAZING, AWESOME and GREAT!!!
We had it and said goodbye to each other and went back to our houses.
You know what!!! The most exciting thing is that...........I learned swimming, YAHOO!!
THE VACATIONS WERE GREAT, I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH AND.....I LOVED IT!!!

 By Meher




THANK U.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment