Wednesday 20 December 2017

MY DREAM VACATION

                         MY DREAM VACATION



My dream vacation is to the land of miracles. That place is a land where a person wishes something and it will come true within 30 seconds. I have lots of wishes so; I thought that if I could go to the land of miracles I would wish for many things. also, there is no person who is ill. we won't get fever, cough or diseases. there is no person who is poor every one in that land is very rich and healthy. there are no cars there on spaceships are there to travel. if anyone is a thief in that land he/she will be banished from the city in 24 hours. in that land there are no plants but there are lots of candies and chocolate fountains(:. there are no dark chocolates there, only milk chocolates and white chocolates are available. in that land, there is a grandma who's name is Nicky. all the children love her. because she bakes delicious cakes for the whole land one a week. so, that is why my dream vacation is to the land of miracles.



done by Nazaha Fathima. 6-A


0 comments:

Post a Comment